The Land Conservation and Advocacy Trust provides legal support, fiscal sponsorship and technical assistance to help preserve open spaces, farm land, historic places and architecture, natural resources, and to promote sustainability and smart-growth ideals that foster these land conservation values. We work closely with land trusts, other stewardship organizations, and on our own initiative so that we can act quickly when other resources are not available to pursue these ideals.
Founded in 2008, LCAT is a non-profit organization based in Massachusetts and works with conservation and preservation interests throughout the United States and the world.
- Listing categories Geographic Location of Projects Sponsored / Environment / Festivals & Events / @ United States & International Projects / United States
- Location United States & International
- Date June 12, 2016
- How many projects do you sponsor? 7
- How much minimum in committed funding do you require? Zero
- What models of fiscal sponsorship do you use? Model A: Direct Project (Comprehensive Sponsorship), Model C: Preapproved Grant Relationship
- What are your fees? See description.
- What services do you provide to projects? Auditing, Bill paying, Bookkeeping/accounting, Computer IT, Human resource management, Insurance, Legal services, Office space, Organizational development, Payroll, Receiving property and stock donations, Tax reporting, Other